The Richmond BC Pickleball Association was formed to advocate for the growth of Pickleball racquet sports in the City of Richmond BC for the enjoyment, health and social engagement of all players.
We endeavour to engage and collaborate with the City of Richmond BC to develop dedicated outdoor Pickleball courts and increase indoor court access in the region.
Our objectives include:
- Promote the sport of Pickleball for all skill levels and age groups.
- Develop Pickleball clinics with a structured approach for improvement of play for all levels.
- Organize tournaments and schedule outdoor court playing times.
- Liaise with the community centers to have more time set aside for indoor Pickleball.
- Work with the City to improve and develop dedicated outdoor Pickleball courts in Richmond, possibly through a court improvement program.