Richmond BC Pickleball Association – $ RBCPA Membership Fee
Please join our association and help support Pickleball in Richmond BC.
The annual membership fee for the 2021 season is $30.00 CAD, which includes:
- $17.50 membership in the Richmond BC Pickleball Association (RBCPA)
- $2.50 membership in Pickleball BC (PBC)
- $10.00 membership in Pickleball Canada (PCO) – only $5.00 if you register before April 1st, 2021.
- Membership is for April 1st to December 31st (these dates are for 2021 only)
- There is a small additional payment processing fee at the time of registration.
Membership in Pickleball Canada provides medical insurance for you in case of injury while playing Pickleball. Insurance is a City of Richmond requirement for organized play on public facilities, so we require membership in Pickleball Canada and Pickleball BC in order to be a member of the RBCPA.
Membership in Pickleball BC provides resources to promote & support Pickleball throughout British Columbia.
Members who have a previously paid up membership with PBC and PCO through another Pickleball club will only be charged $17.50 for the RBCPA membership.
In the past our annual membership was from April 1st to March 31st. Starting in 2022 the annual membership will be from January 1st to December 31st to align with Pickleball Canada’s and Pickleball BC’s annual membership dates.
Already a Pickleball Canada member? Click here to Login
DONATE BUTTON – using PayPal (Secure)
If you would like to donate to the Richmond BC Pickleball Association and not become a member, your donation will be greatly appreciated.
The Richmond BC Pickleball Assocation is a Canadian Not-For-Profit Corporation. It is not a registered charity and therefore we are unable to provide tax receipts for donations.