Richmond BC Pickleball Association – $ RBCPA Membership Fee
Please join our association and help support pickleball in Richmond BC.
The annual membership fee for the 2023 season is $40.00 CAD, which includes:
- $27.50 membership in the Richmond BC Pickleball Association (RBCPA)
- $2.50 membership in Pickleball BC (PBC)
- $10.00 membership in Pickleball Canada (PCO)
- There is a small additional payment processing fee at the time of registration.
- The membership year runs from January 1st to December 31st. For any new membership purchased between October 1st and December 31st, your membership to RBCPA, Pickleball BC and Pickleball Canada will be extended to December 31st of the following year. Please consider deferring application for a new membership until October 1st to take advantage of the extended 15 month membership year.
Membership in Pickleball Canada provides medical insurance for you in case of injury while playing pickleball. Insurance is a City of Richmond requirement for organized play on public facilities, so we require membership in Pickleball Canada and Pickleball BC in order to be a member of the RBCPA.
Membership in Pickleball BC provides resources to promote & support pickleball throughout British Columbia.
Members who have a previously paid up membership with PBC and PCO through another Pickleball club will only be charged $27.50 for the RBCPA membership.
IMPORTANT: We are currently not accepting new memberships from non-residents of Richmond BC.
A Richmond BC address will need to be entered during the registration process. Those who enter an address outside of Richmond will have the membership application withdrawn and refunded. Only the RBCPA annual membership fee portion will be refunded. We are unable to refund the PCO and PBC fee portions.
Already a Pickleball Canada member? Click here to Login
DONATE BUTTON – using PayPal (Secure)
If you would like to donate to the Richmond BC Pickleball Association and not become a member, your donation will be greatly appreciated.
The Richmond BC Pickleball Assocation is a Canadian Not-For-Profit Corporation. It is not a registered charity and therefore we are unable to provide tax receipts for donations.