Coronavirus (COVID-19) Disease and Pickleball Play
- Richmond BC Pickleball Association Return to Sport COVID-19 Safety Plan
- MORE INFORMATION – viaSport and BC Province Wide Restrictions
All outdoor dedicated Richmond Pickleball courts are public.
The PlayTime Scheduler for Pickleball website is not officially linked to any park, venue, or club, and therefore carries no weight or authority for reserving any court.
The website is a FREE scheduling tool created exclusively by and for pickleballers.
Using the website, you will be able to create and join play sessions with other players in your area. Eliminates endless group texts or emails.
It lets you easily locate previously scheduled games or to schedule your own games.
When you are at the courts you must share all courts with others that are there to play Pickleball. Play one game and then get off the court and then wait your turn for the next available court to play again.
9 Outdoor Dedicated Pickleball Courts – Richmond BC
- Outdoor Pickleball Court Locations and Information
- RBCPA Members Dedicated Group Play Times – Frequently Asked Questions
RBCPA Members Dedicated Group Play Times will resume July 5, 2021
Hugh Boyd Park – RBCPA Members Dedicated Group Play Times:
- RBCPA uses 4 of the 6 courts at Hugh Boyd during the designated times
- 2 courts available for public play during these times
- 16 hours a week at Hugh Boyd (4 time slots with 7 planned sessions)
- Wednesday …. 5pm to 7pm
- Wednesday …. 7pm to 9pm
- Friday ……….. 11am to 2pm
- Friday ……….. 5pm to 7pm
- Friday ……….. 7pm to 9pm
- Sunday ……… 1pm to 3:30pm
- Sunday ……… 3:30pm to 6pm
South Arm Park – RBCPA Members Dedicated Group Play Times:
- RBCPA uses 2 of the 3 courts at South Arm during the designated times
- 1 court available for public play during these times
- 12 hours a week at South Arm (3 time slots with 6 planned sessions)
- Monday ….. 10am to 12pm
- Monday ….. 12pm to 2pm
- Thursday …. 5pm to 7pm
- Thursday …. 7pm to 9pm
- Saturday ….. 10am to 12pm
- Saturday ….. 12pm to 2 pm
Indoor Pickleball – at Richmond Community Centres
- There are two types of drop-in sessions:
(a) Strictly drop-in, with player limits. Example: If there are 4 courts, it will be a limit of 24 players per session.
(b) Hybrid drop-in, with player limits. Pre-registration is required, either online or phone-in.
- There is also Registered Visit Pickleball Court Booking. The booking is for 45 minutes per court.
- All registered visits can be made online at www.richmond.ca/register (Click the “BROWSE AND REGISTER” button, then under Filters search for the keyword Pickleball.
Or you can register by phone at 604-276-4300 Monday-Friday, 8:30-5:00pm.
- Link to open the Winter 2022 Richmond Pickleball Indoor Schedule Table (PDF format)